Par is the score an expert golfer is expected to make for a given
hole. It is based on the yardage of the hole measured form the
middle of the tee area to the middle of the green, in accordance to
the line of play planned by the architect in laying out the hole.
- One over par would be "Bogey"
- Two over par would be "Double Bogey"
- One under par would be "Birdie"
- Two under par would be "Eagle" unless on a par 3 which in
this case would be a Hole in One.
- Three under par would be a "Double Eagle"